While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions What Digestive Enzymes Does The Liver Produce
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.