Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. What Digestive Enzymes Do
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes What Digestive Enzymes Do
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Do
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Do
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. What Digestive Enzymes Do
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. What Digestive Enzymes Do
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Do
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions What Digestive Enzymes Do
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.