Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions What Digestive Enzymes Do I Need
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.