While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions What Digestive Enzymes Are Produced By The Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.