While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions What Digestive Enzymes Are In The Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.