Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Contains Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. What Contains Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions What Contains Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.