The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions What Contains Digestive Enzymes In Cells
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.