The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Contain Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. What Contain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions What Contain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.