While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions What Cell Feature Contains Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.