While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions What Are The Top 5 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.