While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions What Are The Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.