The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions What Are The Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.