The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions What Are Natural Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.