The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions What Are Digestive Enzymes Good For
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.