While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions What Are Digestive Enzymes Class 7
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.