The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions What Are Digestive Enzymes 7
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.