While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.