The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Well & Good Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Vs Prozyme
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.