Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Well And Good Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.