While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Vitatech Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.