While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Vitamin Shoppe Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.