Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.