Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Vegetable Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.