The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Vegan Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Vegan Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.