Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Uses Digestive Enzymes And Water
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.