Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Udos Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Udos Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Udos Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Udos Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Udos Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Udos Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Udos Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Udos Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.