While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Types Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Types Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Types Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Types Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Types Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Types Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Types Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Types Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.