While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Twin Labs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.