Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Trienza Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Trienza Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Trienza Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.