Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Too Much Stomach Acid Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.