The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Too Many Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Too Many Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Too Many Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.