The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions This Accessory Organ Of The Digestive System Makes Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.