The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions The Organ That Makes Digestive Enzymes And Insulin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.