The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.