The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions The Breakdown Of Starch By Digestive Enzymes Into Glucose
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.