Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions The Accessory Digestive Organ That Produces Enzymes That Break Down All Food Groups Is The
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.