While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Test For Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Test For Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Test For Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Test For Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Test For Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Test For Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Test For Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Test For Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.