The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Tablets Vs Capsules Easier To Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.