While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Systemic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.