The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Systemic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.