The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Swedish Bitters Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.