Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Super Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.