The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Super Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Super Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Super Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Super Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Super Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Super Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Super Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Super Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.