The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Sugar Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Sugar Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Sugar Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.