The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Stomach Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Stomach Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Stomach Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.