While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Spring Valley Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.