Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Spider Venom Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.