Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.