Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Source Naturals Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymedica
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.