The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Source Natural Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.